Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Email Disclaimer
The message which references this disclaimer, including attachments, copies and any forwarding, is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents. Interneers Ltd cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through the use of this message. Any opinions expressed in this message (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Interneers. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses. Consequently, please ensure that all attachments are virus checked before opening.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Interneers Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Interneers Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Interneers Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Interneers Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Interneers Ltd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Interneers Ltd disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any or all service interruptions caused by Interneers Ltd and its employees.
The materials on Interneers Ltd's website are provided "as is". Interneers Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Interneers Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitations and Resource Usage
In no event shall Interneers Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Interneers Ltd's Internet site, even if Interneers Ltd or an Interneers Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
User may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. Numerous activities could cause such problems; these include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents kinked off the server, but may not host or store them.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, including the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("http://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php")
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Interneers Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Interneers Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Interneers Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Interneers Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Interneers Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Interneers Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Actions on Non-payment of invoices
After non-payment of invoices for services rendered, Interneers Ltd will inform you by email, after further non-payment the services will be suspended. Should non-payment persist, your services will be deleted and removed from our system. Large fees not paid will be passed to debt collection agencies for settlement.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Interneers Ltd's website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Price Change
The amount you pay for hosting may increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on Interneers Ltd, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
12. Disclosure to Law Enforcement or Government Agencies
Interneers Ltd will disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement or government agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies.
We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
13. Provision of Free Hosting
Interneers Ltd will provide Free Hosting services to charity, military or other sites Interneers Ltd deems fit, all details of planned content for the Free Hosting must be provided for consideration by Interneers Ltd before the Free Service will be provided.
Interneers Ltd reserves the right to create suspend and terminate its Free Hosting service at any time without notice.
14. Changes to the TOS
Interneers Ltd reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.