- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
At Interneers Ltd, we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all the products, services and websites offered by Interneers Ltd. In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post separate privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website. or write to us at Privacy Matters, at the address at the bottom of this policy.
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as online Interneers Ltd request and viewing. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
The information you provide - When you sign up for an Interneers Ltd Account or other Interneers Ltd service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Interneers Ltd services in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt-out of combining such information.
Interneers Ltd cookies - We do not utilise cookies to ensure the maximum level of security for your personal information.
Log information - When you use Interneers Ltd services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications - When you send an email or other communication to Interneers Ltd, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
Interneers Ltd process personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt-out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Interneers Ltd may not be able to provide those services to you.
Interneers Ltd will not share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Interneers Ltd unless under the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Interneers Ltd, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Interneers Ltd employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Interneers Ltd processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices ensuring that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Interneers Ltd services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users' personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or faqs for these services.
Interneers Ltd regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Interneers Ltd treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website or by writing to us at Privacy Matters, at the address below. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Interneers Ltd policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Interneers Ltd and an individual.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this website or at Privacy Matters, c/o Interneers Ltd, 8 Glendon Crescent, Ashton Under Lyne, Gtr Manchester, OL6 8XU, UK.